Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Horoscope Reading!

I have an idea to put my daily horoscope reading in here! How is it sound!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TODAY'S HOROSCOPE READING

The Bottom Line
Nostalgia is a double-edged sword. Don't hold on too long to things that are stale.

In Detail
There's a nice warm place in your heart where you keep special memories and nostalgic ideas, but it's not an infinite space, and right now you need to make some room. There are a few old exes, forgotten dreams and outdated philosophies that need to get cleaned out. Many of these things feel necessary from an emotional point of view, but from a realistic point of view (which is what you need to use), they could be holding you back. Don't hold on to things that are too stale.


There is a lot of things kept in my heart. Either its warm place or not! There is a nice memories, special memories and bad memories. All there. Simpan untuk pengalaman dan pengalaman!And i do realize that its not an infinite space so i need to use it carefully. Divide it into rooms. I will but its still berkecamuk. Macam rojak bercampur aduk, even sometime i do need which memories that i need to put in the frozen space. I still need time to take a look at it and make it into rooms. There is a lot of dreams that i just ignored it when time passing by. I will search for it and delete it if its no more useful. Philosophies - there is some philosophies that i still use it until now and there is some philosophies that i put it there but never use it! Will cleaned it out somehow. Many things that holding me back and some of them are wasting my time. Past few week i already throw some of the thing that keep holding me. and i feel more better without it eventhough at first its hurt me badly. I wont let anything holding me back again. Thanks for todays hosorcope reading!

I think thats all for today!... Will continue tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home