Friday, June 02, 2006

WHat a niCe BirtHdaY I HavE!!

Emss... thanks to God because he did gimme a very nice birthday this year. FIrst of all i do celebrate my birthday with Madi, Mey dan kawan2. With a cake and have a dine. What a nice feeling when 6 boys singing Happy Birthday to you. And i did felt it last night. And it was a very nice feeling. And i feel appreciated and i do know somebody outside there still love and care about me!

And the next morning i received a Happy Birthday wish from my colleague, Feeda and Jee. and something nice about that, they handed me a gift and i do appreciate that since i dont aspect any present from them. And that is nice again. My boss also bought me a cake. ERms... wow... its nice and everybody in the office do wish me. And i do love it. When all come and hugs me and wish me and i seems like very touchable... Love u guys....

Oh.. forgot about last night. I received voice sms from my younger sisters, Abby, Wanna, Ariff and Ann. They sang birthday song and that sound nice and i do realize that my sisters do love me.

I have a very late wish from my mom. She do apologized me coz shes busy attending a seminar of her office. Its okay then since they dont forget me.

My father do call and wish me.. LOVE MY FAMILY VERY MUCH.

Last night i received a lot of smses wishing me and some of them coming from the person that i never aspect. Like new friend, enemy and someone that i never ever aspect. And what i realize is person who i think they are important to me never wish me. Hahahahha!! pAdan muka... That's mean they only need me when they are in trouble or need me with their problem. That LIFE and that HUMAN,.....

Lalallalalla..... my new coming housemate do call me and i shocked about it coz i dont aspect that he will call to wish me and ask me for a dinner. His name is Sazman. Wow!!! Hahha... later talk about him!! After i meet him...

Ok la... will continue later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home