Sunday, December 03, 2006

no TiTle

yersterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what i can do today. Today is the last opportunity i have to live intensely, as no one can assure me that i will see tomorrow's sunrise. Today i will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by, my only alternative is to succeed. Today i will invest my most valuable resource, my time in the most transcendental work, my life, i will spend each minute passionately to make of today a different and unique day in my life. Today i will resist pessimism and will conquer the world with a smile, with the positive attittude of expecting always the best.

today i will make of every ordinary task as subline expression. Today i will have my feet on the ground understanding reality and the stars gaze to invent my future. Today i will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence in th hearts of others. Today i invote you to begin a new season where we can dream that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it with joy and dignity....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home