Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Where am i?

Sometimes i feel lost. Lost in my own world. Lost in my own feeling. Lost in my own dream.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lost in my own smoke!!

Donno why am i lost in that area and places. Maybe the way i conduct my own life. Do i conduct myself in a better way? Too much question in my mind and i could not answer all those question by myself but there is nobody who can answer that with me.

Really missing my last time in school, college and work. And i really miss my buddy (*heartbeat* do u know that i miss u so much).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If i have the time machine i will go to my last time story to make it fresh in my mind, to change something that i do regret a lot and to remind myself to do the best and make sure that now i feel better with myslef.

Ok la.. let me think over again about me and will write something later..

Footnote: Buddy 1 do missing buddy 2

2 Comments:

Blogger the artist and i said...

hahahahhahaha..

wehhhhhhhhhh.. teman seper-lucahan!!! ahahahahaa welcome back!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Ariza & Wan said...

seperlucahan ker saya ni... kuwah kuwah... back2 come back!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home